Greetings from Sapphire Software Solutions!!!
Please go through the below mentioned JD:
We are looking for a talented iOS developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Experience: 2 - 5 years
- Proficient with Objective-C, Swift.
- Understanding of iPhone UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with other technologies like macOS, AppleWatch, Apple TV, AR, VR, etc. is an advantage
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics, and Core Text
- Experience of Autolayout, Cocoapods, Memory Management, 3D Touch, Map Integration, Map kit, Social Media Integration, In-App Purchase
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN)
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Troubleshooting experience
- Perform unit and integration test plans during all phases
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Ability to multi-task and good time management skills
- Excellent Communication Skill
- Excellent coding skills and should have the ability to handle a project independently.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
- Ensure the performances, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Sapphire software solutions is an award-winning one-stop software solution provider and IT consulting company. We have deep client relationships spanning over 18+ years with diversified 1470+ satisfied customers ranging from start-ups to large corporations. We are majorly working in Education & Healthcare domain.
Vidyalaya: School Management Software: It is a complete, fully Customizable School ERP ideal for schools, colleges, universities, training centers, and Educational Institutes. It assists institutes to manage all administrative and academic tasks in a single integrated system. Vidyalaya having more than 1300 satisfied clients All over the globe. It is No:1 School ERP in Indian Education Domain.
OccuCare: Occupational Health & Safety Management Software: OccuCare’s integrated Occupational Health Management software offers the most intuitive and comprehensive functionality on the market. OccuCare empowers organizations to protect, maintain, and promote the well-being of workers through innovative software and services. OccuCare having big conglomerate clients like ADANI, L&T, Ambuja, ACC, Holism, Lafarge and many more.
For more details you may visit:
Vidyalaya School Management Software
Sapphire Software Solutions
OccuCare- Occupational Health Management Software