Greetings from Sapphire Software Solutions!!!
Please go through the below-mention JD:
We are looking for a passionate Android developer. Android app developers will work closely with multiple teams to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Experience: 2-5 years
• Well Versed About Android SDK and Its Architecture
• Knowledge of Different Screen Layouts (Constraint, Frame layout, etc)
• Knowledge on how to deal with different Screen Sizes
• Well versed with Threading concepts
• Proficient with common Android Framework API's (Bluetooth, GPS, Notifications)
• Knowledge of Networking Libraries like Volley, Retrofit, etc
• Knowledge of Google Maps
• Knowledge of Third Party API Integration(Payment gateways, chat SDK, etc)
• Knowledge of Push Notifications
• Knowledge of Broadcast Receivers, Services, Job Schedulers, and Other Periodic Works.
• Knowledge of Design Patterns in Android
• Knowledge of architectural patterns MVP, MVC, MVVM, and Clean Architecture will be an added advantage
• Knowledge on understanding Kotlin
• Experience with Git, SVN, Jenkins, or other version control tools.
• Understanding of the Agile development life-cycle;
• Ability to write readable code, create extensive documentation for existing code, and refactor the previously written code into a readable state.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Experience in providing proper work estimates based on technology concepts and requirements documentation.
• Enjoys working in a team environment, talking to other people, problem-solving, and learning new technologies.
• Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
• Ensure the performances, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Sapphire software solutions is an award-winning one-stop software solution provider and IT consulting company. We have deep client relationships spanning over 18+ years with diversified 1470+ satisfied customers ranging from start-ups to large corporations. We are majorly working in Education & Healthcare domain.
Vidyalaya: School Management Software: It is a complete, fully Customizable School ERP ideal for schools, colleges, universities, training centers, and Educational Institutes. It assists institutes to manage all administrative and academic tasks in a single integrated system. Vidyalaya having more than 1300 satisfied clients All over the globe. It is No:1 School ERP in Indian Education Domain.
OccuCare: Occupational Health & Safety Management Software: OccuCare’s integrated Occupational Health Management software offers the most intuitive and comprehensive functionality on the market. OccuCare empowers organizations to protect, maintain, and promote the well-being of workers through innovative software and services. OccuCare having big conglomerate clients like ADANI, L&T, Ambuja, ACC, Holism, Lafarge, and many more.
For more details you may visit:
Vidyalaya School Management Software
Sapphire Software Solutions
OccuCare- Occupational Health Management Software